2.03.2011

Allow me to introduce myself...

Here I am, finally starting my first blog.  The reason for the delay was my inability to think of a suitable blog name.  Props to my cool colleague for thinking of this name.  Follow his blog by clicking here: A Sip and a Bite.  A Sip and a Bite takes you all food lovers to different restaurants around Vancouver.  Stuck on where to go out for dinner on a Friday night?  One click to A Sip and a Bite will give you plenty of ideas on where to go.


I reside in one of the most habitable places on earth - Vancouver, beautiful British Columbia.  I love enjoying all the finer things in life and I strive to live healthy and enjoy every second of everyday.  So you will probably be seeing blogs on many different things - anything from dining, fashion, beauty, music, shopping, fitness, health and cooking.  The list does not stop there.  Anything that I come across that is blog-worthy will appear on here.


The journey commences now, as I am just BEAing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment